frequently asked questions
1) How can I order?
Click on the hyperlink Orders to see information on how to order, ways of payment and posting.
2) I like a ring that I saw in your site and would like a matching pair of earrings. Is this possible?
Yes. You can commission custom made pieces that match something you liked in my gallery and are not in stock at the moment.
3) I have dreamed of something special to wear at my wedding day. How can I send you my ideas?
I would be very happy to hear your ideas via email. I will respond informing you whether I can construct your ideal piece and sending photos of sketches and test pieces I made.
4) What are your jewellery made of?
I use silver of 925 degrees (at 1000 parts of the alloy 925 are silver of 99,99% purity, to which I will from now on refer to as pure silver), combined with base metals, semiprecious stones and other materials, such as wood, clay, papier mache, Plexiglas etc. I buy my raw materials from renowned suppliers of the Hellenic and European market. Every piece of jewellery is stamped with the 925 mark thereby showing the alloy used to make it.
5) I would prefer a different stone on a ring I saw in your gallery. Is this possible?
Of course. You can ask via email for any stone you wish, specifying the stone, the colour and anything else you find necessary. I will respond giving you details of any differences in pricing.
6) I saw that you frequently use base metals such as copper. Is allergy possible?
Allergy is possible on sensitive skin. Some of my designs use these metals on silver, so that silver touches the skin and not copper or bronze. There are some pieces where copper or bronze are used alone, but they have undergone specific treatment in order not to oxidize in contact with the skin.
7) Can I return the product I bought?
You can read my return policy here: Return Policy
8) What is your personal data policy?
Customer personal data is solely used for the purposes of the order. You are not going to receive any promotional material from me without your agreement.
9) How can I check the existence of your business?
By contacting the local Evia chamber of commerce. I am a registered goldsmith and therefore all my pieces are hallmarked with my designated number.
10) What if the piece looks different from what I see online?
You can click on each thumbnail for larger images and details for individual pieces to give you the best possible view. None of the photos have been treated.
I would be happy to answer any additional questions via email. All mails will be replied within a working day.